Saturday, March 21, 2009

Love it!!!

What a difference! I knew that I wanted a new camera but I had no idea I could fall in love so quickly. It was a beautiful Saturday so I grabbed the kids and the new Nikon and headed for the Botanical Gardens. Now please keep in mind that it was simply in AUTO mode. I have not read the first thing about how to really get the best out of my new toy so while these pictures are far, far from great, I think they are 100% better than my poor old Canon Powershot could produce. So crisp and clear. I swear I feel like a kid at Christmas. I took well over 100 shots and these are my fav's------




























1 comment:

Jenny Lou Grindle said...

So excited about your new camera!! I know you will love it. Let me know about the class - I need to take one too. And.. I'd love to look through the clothes/shoes before you get rid of them! I may want to buy some from you. Love you and talk to you soon - jenny lou