Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Yes, more pictures. :)

I got home from work today around 5:00 and overheard the local weatherman say that we were expecting between 4 to 8" of rain starting late tonight and not ending until sometime Saturday. Ugh!!!!! There is good news however. This week-end is BIG. We have tickets to ride and see Thomas the Train on Sunday. The rain should be long gone by then. Thank goodness. Rain on our Thomas day would really suck.
Saturday, my Mom and I are hosting a Matilda Jane trunk show. By far, my favorite line for Isabel's clothes. Love, love them!! The rain won't help our turnout I'm afraid. :(
Anyway, after I heard about the rain I realized we wouldn't have a chance to play outside for a little while so I decided that instead of sticking to our dinnertime routine we would head to the park and just eat a little later than usual. Tons of fun. They just have the best time. And they ate very, very well when we got home. Isabel ate her carrots! They were in great moods all night. The park is a happy place. I'm a happy Mommy. (Did I mention they went to sleep when I asked them?)




Yes, the train got to go to the park too


She was acting like a monkey, sound effects and all
Oh, he's a happy child



2 comments:

Debbie said...

Love the pictures!!

I now have camera ~and~ trunk show envy.

Enjoy both!!

Hugs and kisses for all. :-)

Jen said...

LOVE the happy kids. Isn't sleeping grand after some fresh air and exercise!!!