Saturday, March 21, 2009

"Princess Mary"

Sorry for the lack of posts lately. I feel like I'm running in circles and accomplishing nothing. My house is a wreck and that in itself makes me uncomfortable. I could use a good solid week of organizing (without 2 kids under my feet). I know this isn't going to happen so I'm going to have to do the best I can. It's just hard to get started when I have so much to do, a job, and 2 beautiful kids. Ugh!!!!! I did just sell the last of our 2 baby cribs so that's gone. I have a TON of Isabel's clothes and shoes that either need to be e-bay'd, Craig's Listed, given to a friend or donated. Jackson's things are easier. Nicole, my sis-in-law, is preg with a little boy so all the boy things just need to be dropped off on their door. Yea! I am crazy excited about this baby. Mid-May and he'll be here.
On a positive note, I finally got a new camera yesterday. I felt like a kid at Christmas. I got a Nikon D60. All I have managed to do with it so far is charge the battery and take a few shots in Auto mode. I bought a couple of books yesterday and I found a local class that starts in April. It's from 6-9 on Monday nights which is good but not. Kevin is off on Monday's so it's not a problem to find someone to watch the kids BUT I work until 5 or so and would have to leave work and head to the class and I probably wouldn't get to see the kids but a few minutes if at all. I'm crazy excited and I'm going to do it. I love nothing more than taking pic's of my kids and I also deserve to do something just for me. So there, it's done. :)
Ok, back to the title of this post, "Princess Mary". Last week-end we were all invited to a wedding (even the kids). I was trying to explain to them where we were going and that they would need to be quiet when we first arrived at the ceremony. They have seen our Wedding pictures and I was trying to tie the 2 of the ideas together. I don't think any of my explanations made any sense because Isabel thinks that the bride (whose name is Lucky) is Princess Mary (because I told her they were getting married. Get it.....Mary....married?)
The highlight of the wedding for Jackson is the location. It was held at a very trendy warehouse right across from the TRAINTRACKS! So if you'll notice lots of the pictures were taken outside on the steps because the trains were going by all night long. Let's just say Jackson loved his first wedding!

Patrick & Lucky


Admiring the cake

Outside waiting on the next train

Hanging on Daddy

"Choo choo train"
Some friends from work & my kiddos

1 comment:

Heather said...

That is the most beautiful cake I have ever seen. Blue is my favorite color.

If you are still looking for a home for Isabel's clothes let me know what size they are and what you would like for them. You have the best taste in clothes.She always looks adorable.