Saturday, March 28, 2009

Matilda Jane & Thomas the Train

It's finally here. The big week-end. Tomorrow (Sunday) we are headed to see and ride Thomas the Train. I have been waiting months for this. I don't know who will have more fun, me or Jackson. I've told him where we're all going tomorrow but I don't know if he really gets it. Cannot freakin' wait to see Jackson's sweet face light up when he lays his eyes on the train. THE TRAIN. Priceless.
Today was the Matilda Jane trunk show and let me tell you, this Spring line is the cutest yet. I LOVE THESE CLOTHES. I think I would dress Isabel in MJ every day (and after all I ordered today it may very well be possible. :)
I borrowed some pic's from the MJ website to show you some of the stinkin' cute clothes my little Iz will be wearing in a few short weeks. So damn cute.



OK, I have no explanation for this "outfit". She "dressed" (or undressed) herself. :)

Mom bought Jackson a new train since he wouldn't be getting any new clothes today.
He thinks she made the right decision.
I love that dimple.

No, Ella is not choking Iz. She's just "hugging" her tightly. :)

3 comments:

Catherine said...

Love the new pictures!!!! What kind of Nikon did you get?? Is it easy?? I am planning on getting one as soon as the tax money comes in:) I wish Bella was younger than Iz so she could pass down her MJ clothes:) I see you shop for clothes at Costco, too!!! Have you checked out their Baby Lulu designer clothes yet??? AWESOME!!!

Anonymous said...

I totally agree about Matilda Jane!!! I would dress Elizabeth in Matilda Jane ONLY if I could.

Mom said...

How do you guys get Matilda Jane to fit? Mom went to a trunk show, but ordered only one outfit b/c she wasn't excited about the alterations that will be required. Are we just lazy?

Adorable outfits, I agree! Hope you had fun with Thomas!

LaDonna