Sunday, March 22, 2009

New camera.....Day 2

Ok, I know I'm overloading you with pictures but I'm having the best time!!! Sunday morning I got the kids dressed and we were at the Zoo by 10:30. This week-end was just stunningly beautiful. It would have been a crime not to stay outside. After a couple of hours at the Zoo we went back across the street to the Botanical Gardens (yes, that's 2 days in a row but it's just so pretty and things are not even in bloom yet.)

Jackson got to ride the train twice and the kids had their 1st ice cream cone. We had such a fantastic week-end. I was sad when it ended.




Waitin' on the train....









Oh, she loves a good hat.








She looks so timid and quiet. Not true. At all.

It's easier to get him off of the train itself than to peel him off the tracks after the ride. Boys.





Yum, strawberry



My "peak-a-boo" buddy



A beautiful day at The Gardens







The Water Garden


2 comments:

Samantha said...

I LIKE lots of pictures... Thank-you.
Now you'll have to excuse me, I have a sudden craving for ice cream for some reason.

Jen said...

Great pics of great kiddos!!! A little jealous of the weather, but happy you could enjoy it. We are looking at 50's this weekend and I am ready to get outside and party, Look on our blog for us in shorts LOL.