Saturday, May 16, 2009

Better late than never!

I'm so behind.
Let's go back to the Friday before Mother's Day. I went to the kids school for a Mother's Day party. Love the parties at school! One of the best things about school is all the arts & crafts they bring home. I'm not exactly "crafty" so I love that they are getting to be artistic. For Mother's Day they made me cards with their sweet little handprints AND these cute little (tiny) flower pots decorated with hand painted butterflies (the butterflies were created from their thumbprints). What special Mother's Day gifts. I couldn't ask for anything more! I went out yesterday and bought a couple of frames for the cards so I can see them every day. I tried to take a couple of shots to show you my super special Mother's Day presents----


See, the wings are thumbprints!
A few shots from school (not great but I must post some!)
Isabel getting loved on by one of her teachers

Sweet boy

She is being silly



No comments: