Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Let me introduce.......

Nicholas Rhett
My brother Rhett and his beautiful wife Nicole welcomed their son, Nicholas, into the world on May 12. He is a beautiful, healthy little boy. I met him today while the kids were at school. Newborns just amaze me. So very tiny. He is, of course, the 2nd most beautiful little boy I have ever seen (Jackson has to be #1).
Here are some pics I took in between holding the little angel-



The proud Daddy


I love this, both of their mouths are wide open. :)


3 comments:

Holly Browder said...

So sweet!! There is nothing in the world like the smell of a newborn!! I have two new hats that would be precious to use in pictures. You are welcome to use them and play with your camera!!!

Mom2J&I said...

I would LOVE that! Thank you. :)

Jen said...

great pics Jyl! I guess I can settle for Jeremy in 3rd place for cutest boy... LOL!