Monday, May 18, 2009

I ♥ Faces -Week 19- "Blurb Photo Contest"

I have been a fan of I ♥ Faces Photography blog for awhile now and I've decided to enter my "new favorite" pic of the kids. How can you not be drawn in to those beautiful little faces?
So go check out all the amazing pictures. You'll love it!




"I am submitting this photo into the http://www.iheartfaces.com/ Blurb Book photo contest. I am granting I ♥ Faces permission to use my photo in a printed version of a book for commercial use and possibly advertising of a photo book on both the Blurb and I ♥ Faces web sites."

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful shot! Such pretty babies!

Melinda said...

How cute are they?! And I love that you were able to keep them both clearly in focus while blurring the background. Nice job!!

Anonymous said...

yup...those are two very beautiful faces!

Anonymous said...

Such a beautiful shot of two adorable-beyond-words little ladies! I love the colors too! Very nice - great capture!

Also, thank you for the lovely comment on my post.