Saturday, May 23, 2009

Hello State Park!

Last Wednesday some people from work had a little gathering at the State Park. The kids woke up from their nap a little earlier than normal so we decided to hurry to catch a little daylight. We eventually made it but instead of the drive taking 15-20 minutes it took like 45min thanks to the horrible freakin' traffic. If I could have gotten off the interstate to turn around I soooo would have. Glad I didn't but I do hate to sit in traffic. Jackson asked every 30 seconds why I wasn't moving. "Go Mommy!". It was borderline painful.
We did end up having a good time, though. Jackson played in the dirt. Literally. He tried to cover his scooter in dirt. Why? I'm told because "he's a boy." Isabel played with new friend, Katie. Katie was 5 and Iz LOVES big kids.

I think this is my favorite shot of the day. It was really, really dark so I had to lighten a little but I love it.



Can you see all the dirt and snot staining his beautiful little face?

I was trying to shoot a sillouette of the girls but as you can see, it didn't work out. BUT, I like it anyway.

A couple more tries on the sillouette. I'm trying.

1 comment:

Holly Browder said...

Looks like they had a great time!