Sunday, May 3, 2009

Family Day Pic's (Part 1)

Today we were scheduled to meet our friends Alesia & Barbara at the Botanical Garden for our 2nd Anniversary Family Photo shoot. We are a few weeks late as our actual Anniversary was on April 16 but we got it done. Thank you Bab's & Alesia!!!! It looked like we would have to postpone longer because the Weather Radar did not look good for us. We ended up having really bad weather including tornadoes in the afternoon but we had almost an hour in the morning and it was plenty of time. I took close to a hundred pic's of the kids myself and they both had cameras going. This is going to be a lot of pic's to go through but I can't wait!
Kevin is going to pick up a CD of all (hundreds) of the shots they took sometime Monday so I have not seen anything yet but Alesia said they got some great shots. Yea!! I thought it would be easier this year to keep control of the kids but I was wrong. Jackson was a wild man. They were not interested in following any direction but they're toddlers, right? Seriously though, they were wonderful. I love my babies and I can't wait to see their beautiful pictures.
Here are some I took. This first one of Isabel is my favorite but as their Mommy, I love them all.


Showing off her "business". Literally. ;)
Silly girl



Running through the rose gardens
The water sculpture

So sweet
He is just so cute!


My fav of Jackson


2 comments:

Mom said...

Great photos! Can't wait to see some more of them!

We were rained out of our Saturday photoshoot. :( Trying again in a couple of weeks.

LaDonna

Holly Browder said...

I love these pictures!! I miss seeing their sweet faces in class!! Looking forward to seeing you in class next week!