Thursday, April 30, 2009

Our Wednesday playtime

After their nap on Wednesday the kids and I went out to play. I brought out the baby pool and the Bubble Mower. What else could any "almost 3 year olds" ask for? Not a thing. I love this age!
With the exception of having to put Isabel in time-out for hitting Jackson AND refusing to apologize we had a great night. ;)


She's watering my plants for me



Jackson has the best time with that bubble mower (even when the bubbles run out, this toy is a winner!)
A close-up so you can see that beautiful smile! ;)
No, the kids haven't been in the tanning bed. I've been playing with Photoshop.

2 comments:

Jen said...

Love the last picture. I am jealous of your weather. We are happy it is 60 today!

Anonymous said...

So cute! Looks like they had a blast. My favorite picture is the last one. That is too sweet!