Friday, April 10, 2009

A B'day, a "Bouncehouse" & Spiderman

Last Saturday we were invited to Zach's 3rd birthday party. His Mom, Jenifer, had told me that they had rented one of the jumpy things/Bouncehouses AND Spiderman was coming to play with the kids. I will admit that I was scared of how my kids would react to meeting Spiderman. The party started @ 3:00 (smack in the middle of naptime) and while the kids had been exposed to the big "Jumpy things" they had never, never gotten inside and jumped. As you all know, kids missing a nap can be a disaster. Not today, thank goodness.
Both my kids got in the jumpy thing and loved it. I was so impressed. Jackson did eventually get hit or something and came out crying but overall, our first success in the Bouncehouse.
Next Spiderman showed up and I just kept my eyes locked on those 2 kids...waiting....wondering....would they be scared? No! They loved Spiderman. They are still talking about him. Spiderman is their "friend". I would lose so much $$$ if I were able to bet on predicting my kids actions. Always amazed. I love my babies.













Uncle Rhett & Ella

Isabel, Spidey & ???










Oh, looks can be so deceiving....She looks like an angel doesn't she? :)




1 comment:

Jen said...

They are so brave...Spider Man scares me!