Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Bubbles & Baby Pool

Tuesday after work I loaded the kids in the car and we went to Mom's (GanGan's) to play with Ella. They had the baby pools filled, bubbles ready and the water guns loaded. Great way to start the evening and they fell asleep without so much as a whine.
Ella is going to be a big sister any day now! Nicole (my SIL) is already 3 cm dialated. I'm really hoping to be there to welcome the new little man into the family. Someone MUST take pictures, right? We are all very excited and I'm incredibly happy it's a boy! These are some of my fav's from the day-

I love this one of Ella & the bubbles!



Jackson still couldn't blow a bubble to save his life! ;)

It's cold!



3 comments:

Buffy said...

You have gotten so good! The colors in these photos are awesome! I haven't taken ANY pictures this week...may try tomorrow night at the Barons game.

Catherine said...

LOVE the pictures:)

SRG said...

I love the serious one of Iz and the gun. It looks like she's in an action movie...