Saturday, April 25, 2009

A Family Reunion


Last Sunday we attended a small family reunion with my Dad's side of the family. It was great to see cousins, Aunts & Uncles I don't get to see as often as I would like. We had a pavillion at a State Park and the rain held off until we were literally leaving the Park. Then it starts to pour! I never seem to get that lucky but I liked it. Kids had a great time.



Love this one

Typical of what could happen if my brother has to take both girls. :)


He was very busy with the bubble mower.
My Dad & Isabel

Love this picture of Jackson and the cookie

They played in a box of rocks like it was sand. Even tried making "snow angels"




2 comments:

Buffy said...

Your pictures are getting SO good!!

Catherine said...

Awesome pictures:) So many good ones!!!! I love the new coloring house-I will have to find one here!