Tuesday, April 21, 2009

The Park & The Spring Picnic

In case you haven't seen enough shots of my kids lately I've got a new post for ya'!
The first group is just an afternoon at the park. I am seriously taking as many pictures as I can. Practice, practice, practice. :)
The next group is the annual Spring Picnic hosted by our Adoption Agency. I sooooooo love it when we can get together with this group. We met some new families including another family whose little "Mia" is from the same area (Thai Nguyen) as Jackson & Iz. Another highlight from our day was meeting little Ben, from Ethiopia, and his Mommy Daphne. I can't tell you how many freakin' adorable kids were running around the park that day. A thing of beauty!
What a great day!



Cousin Ella



I know a nice Mommy wouldn't post a pic of her little angel having a fit but....:)





My amazing family! We had a great day with all of our fellow adoptive families. So many beautiful kids you can't imagine. :)

Our friend Ellie

Maven. Ok, seriously. How cute is he???

My beautiful baby girl
He wants to swing as high as the airplanes

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We loved meeting your family as well! Great pictures! Maybe we can get a playdate together with the kids soon!

Jen said...

That picture of Jackson smiling is one of my all time faves...great job mom!