Tuesday, April 7, 2009

1st "Manual" shot

Alright, I pulled out the camera tonight and set it to Manual. I took about 20 pictures and well, lets just say that they were not good. I changed the F-stop and shutter speed, played around a little bit. I am just at this point trying to get comfortable with HOW to change the settings and then trying to figure out the results of doing so. This is going to take awhile. Anyway, this picture of Jackson was the best of the bunch and while it's not a good picture technically, I love it. This is Jackson. True form. This is what he does - trains. I love that child.
He has such a sweet spirit. Here's a perfect example: On occasion (not all the time, but often) when he gets an M&M for a t.t. in the potty and Isabel does not, he will bite that teeny tiny M&M in half so he can give it to Isabel. And he just smiles when he gives it to her. So incredibly sweet.



4 comments:

Kelly said...

Good for you for working on manual! The picture is great!

Nicki said...

I feel your pain. Oh how I feel your pain. The pic turned out great, though! It has to get easier, right?

Jen said...

I am still figuring my camera out too! Cool picture and Happy Easter to you guys!!

Heather said...

What a sweet little boy you have!!!