Monday, April 20, 2009

Our day playing "hookie"

Wow. I'm so behind.......
Last Wednesday I kept the kids out of school so that we could just go out and have some fun (and so that I could take as many pictures as possible.) We hit the Garden first (to make me happy) and next we went to the Zoo for the kiddo's. They really enjoy the Botanical Garden but the Zoo does have a train so the Zoo will always win with these two. As you can see it was a beautiful day and I shot all the pictures on Manual.
I have actually gone an entire week without setting the camera to Auto. I am LOVING my photography class but sad that this first Intro class is almost over. I am planning on taking the Photoshop class next. Kevin has done an amazing job with the kids on Mondays (all by himself). And not only has he done a fantastic job with the kids but he has also cleaned the house (mopping!!) before I get home. How lucky am I? I was worried how the kids would deal with me not being home for dinner, bath and bedtime but it looks like I can continue my night classes. Yea!!!!









This was on the carousel. So sweet.

They rode the carousel together.
Next they played on the tractor outside the children's zoo




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures! Very impressive to do it all on manual. If I took my pictures on manual, they wouldn't come out at all!!