Saturday, April 4, 2009

Saturday Egg Hunt

Well, last night was my 1st photography class! Yea! It was great, I loved every minute of it. It was overwhelming when I realized how many different settings you have just to take 1 picture. Shutter speed, ISO & F-Stop/Aperture. Right now I'm just trying to figure out a good way to really wrap my head around all this new information. I tried to shoot some pic's tonight with the camera set to Manual instead of my trusty Auto. I'll check those out in a little while.
The teacher recommends starting off taking your shots outside at first so I'll head out tomorrow and do my "homework" at the park.
I started to feel a little under the weather today so I'm keeping my fingers crossed that it passes. Way to much going on the week to be sick. Tomorrow night we head over to my Aunt's for Passover dinner (half of my family is Jewish), Thursday night we're off to a Matilda Jane trunk show (I know, I have enough), Friday night we have decided to go to our Church for the early Easter service. Our church is so big they are offering 19 Easter services between Friday night and Sunday night. Easter morning will be hectic enough without trying to get the kids ready for church so Friday sounds like the best bet. Saturday is still up in the air. My Mom had suggested bringing the kids over to dye eggs but I have this vision of Jackson's hands being dyed blue for weeks and I don't know if I want to go there. :)
Sunday we will spend the first half of the day with my family and the second half with Nana, Grandpa, and members of Kevin's family we don't get to see often. Very exciting stuff. Busy, busy busy. I like it! Just PLEASE let this week-end be pretty. I need some beautiful weather. Please.

I took these pictures Saturday at our favorite park. There was a huge Easter Egg hunt (which lasted all of 3 minutes) and then games and stuff for the kids along with the normal park stuff - slide, swing. You get it. I am not in love with any of these shots but I can't stand not to document our lives so here goes-
(My next post will probably be of our friend Zach's 3rd b'day party. We spent Saturday afternoon celebrating with Zach and his family. They had a "bouncy thing" and Spiderman even came! Kids loved it!)









1 comment:

Jen said...

ADORABLE picture of you and Jackson...mommy and her boy, love it!