Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Later on Easter morning....

After all of the chocolate eating we had some free time before the family activities began so we headed off to the Botanical Garden.....again......I just love it there. The kids get to run and play and I get to practice what I've learned at Photography class. So beware, some of the pic's are overexposed while others are under. Learning curve folks, just bear with me and soon I'll start taking some "pretty pictures" for you to look at. :)
I think I had mentioned before, the kids and I went to our Easter service at church on Friday night so we had the morning all to ourselves when Sunday finally rolled around. And it was the perfect day to celebrate Easter. Beautiul and not a cloud in the sky. The kids were all hopped up on sugar and in a great mood. I had a perfect Easter Sunday.






Her "blankie" goes everywhere



I just love it when strangers offer to take our picture! :)

No comments: