Friday, May 8, 2009

My cutie patooties! :)

Last week the kids and I discovered a little park area and a cool little bridge. There is no playground just some picnic tables but we are always looking for somewhere new to explore. I am eventually going to tire of the Botanical Garden & Zoo. Anyway, after nap today we headed out to give it a shot. We were probably not there much longet than 45 minutes but it was nice. It was still a little muddy in spots from all the damn rain we've had lately but I really enjoyed it and they had a good time. Most of my pics turned out just a little too dark but I think with a little Photoshop "know-how" we'll be in business. That will come soon. Very soon I hope!


My new favorite!


We found a ladybug crawling on a bench. Look close and you might just see it. :)


I love how she has her sweet little hand in her pocket!
This is the "Best Pal" pose. Adorable. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your new favorite is my new favorite! Great photo!!

LaDonna

Catherine said...

Mine, too!!!