Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Bath!

I don't work on Wednesday's and the kids go to "school" from 9-1 so that's pretty much my only "Me time" all week. Well, today sucked! I got to spend 2 hours of my precious "Me Time" sitting in the dentist chair getting fitted for the crown I have to go BACK for in 2 more weeks. Later I took BOTH kids to get haircuts (they had no nap so I was tempting fate), and I, of course, don't think either haircut is very good. My normal hairstylist was sick so I tried a stranger - Why??? Don't know.
Next week I'll go crazy and head to Target!


The kids really had a good time in their bubble bath. They didn't like all the bubbles when they were little so I've just brought them back. Good times! :)
(Isabel's bruises are, yet again, darker.)








This is Jackson's fake smile (say cheese)
Poor little bruised baby


Check out his hair! :)


3 comments:

Jen said...

Wow, that is some bruise! I think the haircuts are cute. I keep thinking I am going to let Jeremy's grow then I just buzz it off again. Still freezing here and freezing rain. Your neck of the woods keeps looking better!

Mom said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mom said...

Me time? What's that? :)

Iz's bruise looks really bad. ouch.

LaDonna