Saturday, January 24, 2009

The Kid's Museum

We had a fun Saturday. My Mom got 3 carseats put in her van (we lovingly call it the "Beach Mobile") and we headed about an hour out of town to a Children's Museum. We had been a while back, around the summer I think and I was surprises at how much my kids remembered. Here are "just a few" pic's of our day-





























My little "Thelma & Louise"
Isabel had just turned around and told a little boy to "go away from my truck"

Pumping gas



I wanted to get a pic of both kids in front of the height chart but Jackson ran away :)

He was making a choo train out of legos

GanGan putting on a puppet show for the girls

She loved the Fireman hat!

The Japanese Room

I asked if she was cooking rice and she said no, mac & cheese



Chopsticks & toy sushi

Old schoolhouse

In "Grandma's Attic"

Ella LOVES dress-up



Ella is telling them that they won't be cool if they don't dress-up


The tea party table







On our way home!


No comments: