Saturday, January 31, 2009

Mary Evelyn's Birthday

Our adorable cousin Mary Evelyn is 2!
Her birthday party was Saturday and we had a great time. The weather was beautiful and the kids got to play outside which is always fantastic (they sleep better).

The 3 of us were waiting outside for Mom before the party (and I thought they looked really cute) so I wanted to get a cute picture. Really tried. They hate the camera. They are so completely done with me and the camera. It's so sad. I want to take cute pictures of my babies and they want nothing to do with it.
And I really, really want a "big girl" camera. I just want to take better pictures of them. It makes me crazy happy. Must do camera research.















I really like this picture of Iz


3 cute little booties
Birthday Girl


"Unka" Rhett




Gan Gan & Jackson



She wants to ride so bad! Her little legs just aren't long enough yet. :)




M.E. and her "sissy" Catherine


3 Muskateers
Ella




3 comments:

Jen said...

OK, I cannot take the jealousy anymore. First of all you can go outside??? Oh man, what I wouldn't give to have the kids RUN the neighborhood and tire themselves out good! Take advantage of it for us. We are still freezing here.
Second-Iz's clothes are THE BEST. SO cute I can't stand it.
I know what you mean about a big girl camera. Would be nice! You pics are very cute, must be the subjects!
I had a dream last night that I came to visit you with the kids!

Mom2J&I said...

Come on, pack those cute kids up and head down South for a little while! (You might mot want to go back to all that snow)
Thank you and I did love Isabel's outfit yesterday too (it's "Matilda Jane" - ALL the clothes are adorable)

Jenny Lou Grindle said...

LOVE all the pics!!! I have some really great ones of your kiddos - I will try to update my blog, I'm so far behind I don't know where to begin! Thank you so much for spending Mary Evelyn's birthday with us - it meant so much to us and is so special to be with family. Love you - jenny lou